Friday, June 21, 2013

Just a little about me! ;)

Hello all! As most of you already know my name is Mandy Stevens and I am so excited to finally have a blog! This is something I have been meaning to create since I got married two years ago and just kept putting off till...well, now! :) This blog is going to be dedicated to my journey through life, health, fitness, randomness and faith. I guess I'll start by introducing myself and helping ya'll catch up on whats going on in my crazy life! Alrighty, here we go!

I'm currently 23 (almost 24!) and living in Florida with the love of my life and best friend, Caleb Stevens while he is training to become a helicopter pilot (as of yesterday!!) for the US Navy. Being married to someone in the Navy is an adventure everyday! But! We love it :) We have been married for almost two years now! Our Anniversary is on July 16. Its really amazing how fast time flies.  Caleb is an amazing Naval aviator, but and even better husband ;)
The beach has always been my first love ;)
As for me, I am an art teacher at West Navarre Primary school. Its pretty much the coolest, most rewarding, but stressful job anyone could ever have. I love the kids and the joy I get to share with them. I just completed my first year teaching and am currently on summer vacation! Its a lovely thing ;)

Currently, I have been really into health and fitness. Thanks to Maddy this past fall I ran my first 15K then half marathon! This was something I never imagined doing and it sort of lit a new fire in me. I have always been into health and fitness but now have decided to take it to the next level! This summer I am working with a personal trainer to learn more about fitness, lifting, and the proper ways to work out at the gym! I shall be posting about my gym adventures and new recipes and foods I learn about :)
Yay for running! ...and crazy socks ;)
Okay, only a couple more things and Ill be done with my intro! First, I love love love my family!I have been so blessed to know such amazing people.
My mom and dad :)

The big brother!
Grammy!


The whole Stevens clan :)
Last but not least the most important thing to me is my faith in God. I try my hardest everyday to reflect him in everything that I do. However, I am no where near perfect! Haha

Alrighty! Now that I finished the "getting to know Mandy crash course" let the blogging begin! :)

1 comment: